Starter Hosting - 10
Business Hosting – 50
E-commerce Hosting – unlimited
To create a subdomain you should:
- Log in to your account in cPanel;
- Go to Domains section and choose Subdomains option;
- Choose the domain from the dropdown and enter the subdomain name you wish;
- Edit if needed the name of the automatically created document root directory (this is the forlder where all the files related to the subdomain will be stored);
- Click the “Create” button.
From this list you can manage your subdomain’s redirection and existence. Click on “Manage redirection” button and enter the URL you want your subdomain be redirected to, and then click “Save”. If you want to cancel redirection, click on “Disable redirection” button.