Business hosting – 1
E-commerce hosting – Unlimited
Step 1. Point your domain to domainname.com hosting nameservers. To add a domain to your hosting account you have to register it first, if it hasn't been registered yet. If the domain already exists you need to be a holder of this domain, and point it on DomainName.com hosting nameservers.
If you registered the domain with DomainName.com you can change the nameservers from your account in the following way:
- Log in to your account with DomainName.com and go to Domains > My domains tab;
- Choose the domain you wish to add to your hosting account and click “Manage domain” button;
- Go to Nameservers tab and tick “Use custom nameservers”, type the following host names in the fields: “hns1.domainname.com”, “hns2.domainname.com”;
- Click “Save changes”.
Step2. Adding domain in cPanel
To add a domain in cPanel you should:
- Log in to your account in cPanel;
- Go to Domains section, choose “Addon domains” menu;
- Input the domain name. Edit automatically created username of document root folder name if needed;
- Input password;
- Click “Add domain” button.
Once a domain is added you can see it from the list. You can manage your domain redirection from it – i.e. set a URL redirection. To do this you should click “Manage redirection” link and input the destinated URL. You can either disable redirection from this menu, clicking on the corresponding button.
The same as main domain, your addon domains can have subdomains. You add them the same way as you add subdomains to your main domain.