To use your email account on iPad you will need to add your account to Mail.
1. Tap Mail
2. Tap Other option:
3. Enter your account information and tap Save. Mail configures most email accounts automatically. Otherwise, you will be prompted for any additional settings.
Name: your name that it will appear as a sender name (e.g. John Appleseed).
Address: enter your full DomainName email address (e.g. email@example.com).
Password: password for this email address.
Description: here you can type any description that will help you to identify this email address (e.g. My Email Account).
4. Then you will be asked to choose between IMAP and POP. IMAP will store your emails on the server, while POP will download them to your phone and delete from the server.
5. Your incoming and outgoing server information should be as follows:
User name: your email address, which you set up in the previous step
Password: password for your email account, which you set up in the previous step
6. When you tap Save for the first time – there will be a failure notice, as iPad first tries to use SSL. Just tap Save again – iPad will use standard connection and allow you to save your settings.
7. Once your account information is saved - you can start sending and receiving email.
*Please note that our company DomainName does not provide iPad support. The information in this article is provided for informational purposes only. Please contact Apple if you need additional support. Thank you.