1. Open Outlook 2010
2. From File menu (in top menu line) click Add Account
3. In new-opened window select Manually configure server settings or additional server type and click Next.
4. Choose Internet EMail and click Next
5. In next window please enter the following information:
- In Your name field please enter Your Name;
- In Your email address field enter your Email Address, like, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- Account Type: choose IMAP (recommended) or POP3
- Incoming mail server: host2.domainname.com;
- Outgoing mail server: host2.domainname.com;
- Fill in your Logon Information: your username and password and check Remember Password;
- DO NOT check Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)
- Click Next.
6. In next window click Finish.
*Please note that our company DomainName does not provide Microsoft Outlook support. The information in this article is provided for informational purposes only. Please contact Microsoft directly if you need additional support. Thank you.